We are hiring - Controller
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of the financial conscience of an International VC firm?
Venture capital is a challenging environment and that’s where you come in. We are looking to hire a Controller to join the Prime Ventures team in our Amsterdam office. Your role is to assist with all financial and reporting related matters.
As a Controller you will be working out of our Amsterdam office. More specifically, in your role you will be:
- Responsible for accounting;
- Create and process reimbursement forms;
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy;
- Issue invoices as needed;
- Assisting with quarterly- and annual reports;
- Preparing payments;
- Preparing capital calls and distributions;
- Participate in year-end audit;
- Assisting with financial due diligence in case of a new investment.
The right candidate has a get things done mentality and has:
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk;
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures;
- Familiarity with financial regulations;
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors;
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and accounting software (e.g. Accountview);
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information;
- Strong social and communicational skills;
- Can work independently;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- At least HBO.
In case you are excited joining our team, get in touch with us. How? Simply use this Link
A successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation package and an interesting working environment.