We are hiring - Director Fundraising
We are looking for a Director Fundraising to support our growth ambitions at Prime Ventures. He/she will report directly to the Managing Partner.
The main responsibilities are:
- Determining the fundraising strategy for our new fund
- (Pre-)Marketing the new fund independently to potential investors
- Coordinating daily project management with a focus on ensuring that existing and prospective investors are provided with accurate responses to data requests
- Enabling potential investors to conduct due diligence on Prime Ventures
- Developing investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy at conferences and in panel discussions
- Providing insights on market activity
- Developing our new CRM platform
The candidate must be a seasoned professional who has experience in fundraising. The job requires a professional who has entrepreneurial skills and looks to the future with optimism to envision what could be possible.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, legal or accounting
- An MBA certification is an asset
- At least five years of experience in communicating with (potential) investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community
- Large network among institutional investors in Europe, US and the rest of the world
- Strong understanding of fundraising regulations
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, particularly the position of institutional investors and their view on private equity and venture capital
- A passion for Venture Capital
- A client-minded focus
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for investors
We offer a competitive fixed and variable salary.
Please apply by sending your resume to gerlien[at]primeventures.com or simply use this Link